Properly Managing Your Cloud Platform for Better Data Recovery
Keeping a backup of your design is always a good idea just in case something goes wrong. In this module, you will learn how to ensure backup and data recovery are in place for your cloud projects.
This module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Define the data recovery standards at the start of the project
- Use your web browser to navigate to a project in Autodesk Docs to find the cloud version history
- Use the Autodesk Desktop Connector to ensure cloud project files are cached locally
- Use the different backup file options to successfully backup a negatively affected file
- Collaborate Revit cloud workshared models in the cloud again after they have been backed up