Autodesk Flow Design (formerly Project Falcon) simulates air flow around vehicles, buildings, outdoor equipment, consumer products, or other objects of your choosing in a virtual wind tunnel. Flow Design technology is extremely geometry tolerant and easy to use, enabling you to begin seeing and understanding air flow behavior within seconds of starting the application. Flow Design allows you to:
- Quickly and easily visualize how your design will interact with the wind. See where wakes and high and low pressure regions will form in a virtual wind tunnel.
- Start with results. Flow Design enables you to see results almost immediately and then allows you to explore the effect of different conditions.
- Use your existing design data. Flow Design reads a variety of CAD file types and can accept everything from conceptual designs all the way to fully detailed models with little or no preparation necessary.
- Get results within CAD. Inventor and Revit users have the option to use Flow Design right inside their design environment; making is easier to get insight during the design process.
- Visualize results interactively by creating dynamic 2D and 3D flow line animations, vector plots, iso-surfaces, and velocity or pressure results on planes.