Review and Close Resolved Clash Issues
Any referenced datasets can be downloaded from "Module downloads" in the module overview.
Exercise: Review and Close Resolved Clash Issues
Task 1: Checking the Last Clash Check Status
- Using the Web Browser, log on to your ACC project.
- Navigate to the Model Coordination Environment.
- From the top right, make sure you are in the right Coordination Space.
- Below the coordination space, confirm the last check status is after the latest package was shared, as shown below.
Task 2: Checking the Clash Status
- In the Model Coordination environment > Clashes tool > Assigned tab, click on one of the answered issues; the program federates the two models and opens them.
- Review if the clashing elements are displayed in the model color, as shown below. If they are, this means the clash has been resolved.
- In this case, change the status of the issue to Closed, as shown below.
- Repeat this process for all the resolved clash issues.
Task 3: Changing the Status of the Unresolved Clashes Back to Open
- Click on an answered issue from the Issues window or the Clashes tool > Assigned.
- If the elements are still displayed in clashing Red and Green color, as shown below, measure the clashing distance.
- Scroll down in the Issues window and add the comment to move the element again, as shown below.
- In the Issues window, change the issue status to Open.
- Repeat this process for all the unresolved clashes.