Set Up Model Coordination in Navisworks
In this module, we will begin to discuss how you can develop a federated model within Navisworks. For operations layout and planning, the development of a federated model allows design teams from different disciplines to review their designs in position and complete clash detection.
This module takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Understand what clash detection is
- Import 3D models into Navisworks
- Append 3D models in Navisworks
About the author
This module was created by Daniel Moral, Technical Account Specialist at Autodesk.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Navisworks software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.
These downloadable resources will be used to complete units in this module: