CAM for Multi-Axis Milling Expert Certification Prep
Open new doors of opportunity with expert level skills in CAM for multi-axis milling using Fusion 360. This certification prep course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to prepare the Autodesk Certified Expert for Multi-Axis Milling certification exam. Learn to properly perform setup and mill for multi-axis fixturing.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify workholding devices for multi-axis CNC Milling.
- Create and work with fully constrained sketches and assembly parts.
- Create a process plan for multi-axis milling.
- Create a CAM setup for CNC milling.
- Create and manage a tool library.
- Create multi-axis toolpaths for roughing and finishing.
- Create manual NC code and an NC program to output specific toolpaths.
Discover what you'll learn in this course and download the software and resources you will need.
Before you begin this course, test your skills by taking the following assessment to see where you stand.
Learn how to plan and set up drawings for a successful operation.
Plan and assemble digital workholding and determine appropriate workholding based on specifications.
Selecting appropriate machining strategies and defining tool orientation is critical for the success of machining.
Learn to perform toolpaths and machine simulations.
Learn to verify axis work coordinate set and troubleshoot output errors.
Learn to validate feature location and size.
Now that you've completed the learning material in this course, you can take the challenge exercise to measure your skills on the topics covered in this course. Follow the assignment directions below or download the PDF to follow along at your own pace.
Take the practice exam