Worksharing, phasing, and design options, are all essential for good project execution. Explore project management tools, including auditing, purging, and central file maintenance. We'll also demonstrate object styles, transferring project standards, and export settings.
In this lesson, you'll learn how to:
- Work with phases and design options.
- Use worksharing features.
- Assess and review warnings in Revit.
- Check a model for interferences.
- Understand and use the audit and compact tool.
- Use the purge tool.
- Edit object styles.
- Transfer project standards.
- Configure and export print settings.