Most architectural professionals work in a team and with other design professionals. For this reason, it's important that desigers can collaborate within a Revit project with other team members as well as coordinate with other discplines. This module explores Revit worksharing, linking and importing files, basic model maintenance, phasing, design options, and the Copy/Monitor workflows.
After this module, you'll be able to:
- Configure worksets and initiate worksharing.
- Link and manage various file formats.
- Perform basic model maintenance.
- Manage and configure phasing.
- Create, configure, and manage design options.
- Use the Copy/Monitor process and features.