Documenting your Revit project is a foundational skill for architectural professionals. This module explores creating and manipulating views and adjusting view properties. You’ll also learn to master annotation and work with tags and keynotes.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
• Create and control advanced model views, visibility, and graphics.
• Configure and manage annotative elements.
• Use document revisions.
• Create and manage legends.
• Create and control detail and drafting views.
• Create and configure basic 2D parametric families.
• Create, modify, and manage detail groups.