Get prepared to take the Autodesk Certified Professional in Simulation for Static Stress Analysis exam. Review essential skills such as preparing linear static stress loads, working with models, defining loads and constraints, solving simulation studies, and refining meshes and results using Fusion 360. Follow along with videos, datasets, and exercises to practice and review the exam topics on your own. Check your knowledge by taking a practice test to prepare for the certification exam. It’s all about practice and preparation.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Prepare for linear static stress loads.
- Work with models, including repairing imported models.
- Define loads and constraints.
- Address simulation pre-check information.
- Solve a simulation study.
- Refine simulation results.