Learn about data storage and management, project creation, workspaces, and basics of Fusion 360.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe Fusion 360 CAD/CAM software.
- Explain key design workflow differences between Tinkercad and Fusion 360.
- Explain key design workflow differences between Fusion 360 and Solidworks.
- Describe how Fusion 360 stores your data.
- Create a new project and project folders in Fusion 360.
- Open, close, and save a design in Fusion 360.
- Access and customize tools in Fusion 360.
- Explain bodies and components functionality in Fusion 360.
- Capture Design History in Fusion 360.
- Invite and remove collaborators from a Fusion 360 project.
- View admin settings and set a default hub in Fusion 360.
- Cache, download, archive, and restore a Fusion 360 project.
- Share and manage design links.
- Copy and move designs from one folder to another.