Welcome to Generative Design Manufacturing Applications with Fusion 360. Generative design allows designers and engineers to utilize advanced computation to generate hundreds of valid design outcomes that satisfy design requirements. Just like any tool, the use is critical to ensure the outcomes will work in the real world. In this course we explore several workflows using Generative Design that are tailored to the end goals of additive manufacturing, part consolidation, performance, and weight reduction as well as fluid flow.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the generative design workflow.
- Identify differences in study setup for a specific workflow.
- Define generative design studies for several applications.
- Create and review 3D models from generative design outcomes.
- Validate designs with linear static stress simulations.