Equip yourself with future-focused design skills for today’s evolving manufacturing industry. Learn skills covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional in Design for Manufacturing exam, including advanced sketching and modeling, 3D component modeling, assembly creation, and design rules for subtractive, additive, drafted, and sheet metal processes. You’ll also explore exploded view animations, detailed renderings, and technical drawing creation. Follow along with lessons, datasets, and exercises to practice and review the exam topics on your own. You can also test your knowledge by taking a practice test to prepare for the certification exam. It’s all about practice and preparation.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in manufacturing design rules.
- Use advanced sketching and modeling workflows to create geometry for manufacturable parts.
- Create and manage complex assemblies.
- Produce exploded view animations for detailed drawings.
- Create static and turn table renderings.