Get prepared to take the Autodesk Certified Associate in CAM for Turning certification exam. Review essential skills such as process planning and model preparation, CAM setup creation, toolpath creation for turning, setup sheets, and G-code output using Fusion 360.
Follow along with videos, datasets, and exercises to practice and review the exam topics on your own. You can also test your knowledge by taking a practice test to prepare for the certification exam. It’s all about practice and preparation.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize workholding requirements for CNC lathe.
- Create a process plan for CAM turning.
- Create a setup for CAM turning.
- Create and manage a tool library.
- Create turning toolpaths for roughing and finishing.
- Create a NC program to output specific toolpaths.