This course prepares you to pass the Autodesk Certified Associate in CAD for Mechanical Design exam, validating essential skills for entry level engineer and drafter careers using Fusion 360 CAD. Through a series of lessons, practice exercises, challenge assignments, we’ll learn and apply these skills to boost your confidence and technical expertise in preparation for mastering the Autodesk certification exam. At the end of this course, you’ll have the opportunity to test your knowledge by taking the practice exam that accompanies the course. It's all about practice and preparation.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Navigate the user interface.
- Identify areas of the browser and timeline.
- Transition through various workspaces.
- Know how to create a project.
- Create basic sketches.
- Use Extrude, Hole, Shell, and Revolve features.
- Understand dimensions and constraints.
- Create construction planes and axes.
- Inspect geometry with section analysis and measure.
- Modify features with fillets, chamfers and patterns.
- Use Press/Pull and delete for direct editing.
- Create and manage assemblies.
- Create assembly components from bodies.
- Create empty assembly components.
- Understand assembly joints, rigid groups, and interference.
- Create a motion study.
- Create drawings with views, annotations, and title blocks.
- Create sweeps, lofts, combines, and splits.
- Create, edit, and thicken basic forms.