Points in Civil 3D are called Coordinate Geometry, or COGO points. In addition to containing coordinate data, COGO points have a variety of properties associated with them, including point number, point name, raw (field) description, and full (expanded) description. A survey point is a COGO point that is created by the Survey feature. Learn to use the Autodesk Civil 3D Survey tab to define and manage survey data such as point, setups, directions, traverses, and figures.
After completing this module, you'll learn how to:
- Create and modify points and point display settings
- Manage points with point groups
- Create, modify, and label parcels
- Utilize survey settings to import data
- Utilize field codes to aid in automated field to finish