When working in Civil 3D, you use various surfaces and feature lines to define the drawing, as well as perform a surface analysis. Creating and modifying sites and grading models are key aspects of a civil engineering project.
After completing this module, you'll learn how to:
- Work with different parameters and display settings of a surface
- Define surface boundary types and review surface statistics
- Work with Triangular Irregular Network (TIN) volume surfaces and lines
- Create and edit feature lines
- Create and modify sites Work with grading groups