When working in Civil 3D, you use various surfaces and feature lines to define the drawing, as well as perform a surface analysis. Creating and modifying sites and grading models are also key aspects of a civil engineering project.
After completing this module, you'll learn how to:
- Create, display, analyze, and label surfaces
- Understand the key characteristics of surfaces
- Use data and understand its role in surface creation
- Use parameters to control the displace settings of a surface
- Use feature lines and grading groups to modify existing surfaces