Action Issues and Change Their Statuses
Any referenced datasets can be downloaded from "Module downloads" in the module overview.
Exercise: Action Issues and Change Their Statuses
Task 1: Edit Clashing Element
- From the Issues window, click on the issue you want to resolve; the 3D view in which the issue was created is opened, and the element on which the issue pin was placed is selected, as shown below.
- Scroll down in the Issues window and review the attached image to check what elements clash with the selected element. You may have to resize the Issues window, as shown below.
- Close the image by clicking on the X on the top right of the Issues window, and then resize this window to the original size.
- With the clashing element still selected, click the Selection Box button from the Modify ribbon tab; a section box is created around the clashing element, as shown below.
- If the model with which the selected element was clashing is linked with the current model, turn on its visibility to see the clashing elements, as shown below.
- Review the information in the Description field of the Issues window and make the necessary changes to the clashing element.
- Turn off the section box.
Task 2: Changing the Issue Status and Adding Comments
- In the Issues window, click on the issue status and select In Review, as shown below.
- Scroll down in the Issues window and add the comment about when the changes in the model will be reflected in the Coordination Space, as shown below.
- Click Submit.
- Similarly, action the remaining issues and update their statuses.
- Ensure you turn off any linked model from the Clash Detection 3D view.
Task 3: Syncing and Publishing the Latest Model
- Sync the model with the cloud central.
- Close the model.
- Refresh the home screen.
- Publish the latest version of the model.
Task 4: Sharing the Latest Package
- Log on to the ACC project using the Web Browser and then go to the Design Collaboration environment.
- Share the latest package, so the model in the Coordination Space (Shared folder) is updated.