Learn and practice workflows and skills covered in the exam, with sections on modeling, documentation, collaboration and coordination, project standard and setup, and information analysis. Review advanced modeling architectural topics and learn to work with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, columns, and rooms. Learn about family categories and types, phases and design options, schedules, and worksharing. Follow along with lessons, datasets, and exercises to practice and review the exam topics on your own. You can also test your knowledge by taking a practice test to prepare for the certification exam. It’s all about practice and preparation.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Create and modify architectural components, site elements, and materials.
- Create and manage views and annotations, work with families, and develop schedules.
- Use workflows and processes such as worksharing, exporting and printing, and project maintenance and management.
- Review the topics covered on the Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit for Architectural Design certification exam.
Resources for teaching in the classroom.
Resources just for educators
Teach this course in the classroom. It is recommended that you watch the videos and familiarize yourself with the course before delivering this content in the classroom.
Download the instructor resources
We’ve provided an instructor guide for teaching the course content in the classroom, with discussion prompts, learning objectives, and estimated times for demonstration and practice. Students can either work in teams or solve the challenges that are found in the course on their own.
Want to create custom learning playlists to share with your students?
Choose and share the modules and courses that best fit your curriculum using Lists. Once you create a List, share the URL with your students and they can sign into their Autodesk Account to access.
- To create a List, select [+] 'Add to list' in the banner of a course or module.
- To share a list with others, set the list visibility to Public and share the link.
Learn more about courses and learning in our FAQs.