Welcome to Introduction to 3D Modeling. Learning 3D modeling is a critical and essential skillset for any product designer, engineer, or machinist. Being able to use Fusion 360 CAD will help you take an excellent idea from a concept, through to a working 3D CAD model for manufacture, testing, and production. Follow along as we learn the basics of modeling and detailed drawing.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the parametric CAD workflow.
- Identify interface aspects of Fusion 360.
- Create designs with mechanical motion.
- Manipulate appearances and physical materials.
- Create a detailed drawing.