Let's first focus on blueprint area identifications: Identifying and understanding basic GD&T symbols and datums, interpreting title block information, understanding dimension types and tolerances, and conceptualizing the coordinate system locations based on critical features. Then apply this knowledge by creating a blueprint for a CAD model for manufacture.
After completing this module, you’ll be able to:
- Identify parts of a blueprint.
- Identify GD&T symbols and datums.
- Interpret title block information.
- Interpret dimension types and tolerances.
- Plan coordinate system locations.