Sample test questions
Review these sample questions that demonstrate the format, question types, and proficiency level of the CAM for 2.5 Axis Milling exam. The screenshots below show you how question types will appear in a live exam environment. Be sure to review these question types and how they operate carefully so you’re prepared for them in the live testing environment.
- You won’t have access to the software during the live exam. All questions are in a selected response format and are designed to be answered without the software user interface.
- The practice test at the end of this certification prep course will give you practice on exam topics but is not reflective of the live exam environment. The practice test question types are limited to multiple choice only. You may see all of the question types below on the live exam.
Multiple choice questions measure knowledge of a specific content topic. A multiple choice item asks a question and provides multiple possible answers.
Drag and drop
Drag-and-drop questions measure object-association and placement skills. Exam takers select and reposition answer options within a list or graphic.
- Initial Graphics Exchange Specification - IGES
- Stereolithography – STL
- Drawing Interchange Format - DXF
- Parasolid - XT
Hot area questions measure your ability by asking you to select “hot” areas of an exhibit. Hot area items are essentially multiple choice items with graphical answer choices.
- This item measures a candidate’s familiarity with the software’s UI by using interactive images of the software tools, menus, or options.
- Stock Offset Mode
Graphic interpretation questions measure your ability to view a graphic and interpret the information successfully.