Learn about the creation and control of sketches, features, and construction geometry in Fusion 360. Create solid foundation to your designs by creating sketch entities, applying dimensions and constraints, and modifying sketches. Then create solids with standard features, direct modeling tools, and freeform modeling tools.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Create sketches on planes and faces.
- Edit a sketch.
- Apply various sketch dimensions.
- Apply sketch constraints.
- Create sketch projections.
- Create construction planes and axes.
- Create and modify solid features
- Apply direct modeling tools.
- Create freeform bodies.
- Inspect and analyze models.