Alignment objects can represent road centerlines, pipe networks, and other construction baselines. One of the first steps in roadway, railroad, or site design is to create a horizontal alignment, and then use profiles to show surface elevations along the alignment.
After completing this module, you will learn how to:
- Create alignments with/without curves, add lines, curves and spirals
- Create an alignment from a pipe network
- Work with surface profiles
- Create and modify a profile
- Build alignment and profile label types
- Work with alignment and profile labels, and alignment tables