Learn the typical workflow and features of AutoCAD, including drawing, organizing, and editing objects, using tools for accuracy and annotations, reusing content, working with layouts and outputs, and managing drawings. Follow along with lessons, datasets, and exercises to practice and review the exam topics on your own. You can also test your knowledge by taking a practice test to prepare for the certification exam. It’s all about practice and preparation.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Draw and edit objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, use advanced editing functions, and draw accurately using the User Coordinate System.
- Create and manage your layouts, outputs, and printings.
- Use annotation techniques such as markup tools, hatch and fill, multileaders, and dimensioning.
- Perform drawing management techniques, use blocks for efficiency, and control external reference and underlay files.
- Review the topics covered on the Autodesk Certified Professional in AutoCAD for Design and Drafting certification exam.