It’s that time of year again! Autodesk University registration is open and this year you’ll also have a unique opportunity to join a ton of Fusion 360 events and gatherings. These will include:
- Fusion 360 Classes – This year we have over 50 courses to help you rapidly become a Fusion 360 expert. For a more detailed list of course offerings visit the Autodesk University Class Catalog.
- Fusion 360 Answer Bar – Stop by to try out the latest software, provide feedback directly to the Fusion 360 product team, and get some 1 on 1 help from our Fusion 360 experts.
- Next Generation Design Slam – Experience first-hand how the next generation will disrupt the “Future of Work” with skills that require users to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment as they attempt to defeat their peers and Autodesk staff experts. Come learn more about Fusion 360 and leave in awe of the skills of the next generation.
- Product Innovation Platform Hands-on – Join us as we get hands-on with the Autodesk Fusion platform. We’ll be using Autodesk’s Product Innovation Platform along with Fusion Production to make portable speakers that a select few can take back to the office. Don’t miss out on your chance to mingle with the masters and get inside the design, manufacturing, and assembling process, and walk away with the hottest giveaway at Autodesk University 2017. More details on this here.
- CAM Track – Fundamentals of programming CNC machines with Fusion 360. Product experts will share their tips, tricks, and best practices. Attendees should expect to learn full milling and turning workflows including generating, containing, and making fine adjustments to operations. Learn more here.
- Keynote Presentations – Join top Autodesk executives for insights and inspiration about the technologies affecting design & manufacturing, as well case studies from customers breaking new ground.
Need a little help convincing your boss? The AU team has got you covered with the convincing your boss page.
Hope to see you there!