Check out this QUICK TIP to learn about 3 hidden sketch gems in Fusion 360.…
Autodesk University’s Hidden Gems
We are only 12 days away from Autodesk University 2017 and like many of you, I’m finishing picking out the classes and events I want to attend. Before you finalize your itinerary, I want to let you know about a few hidden gems that are must attend classes and events.
- Fusion 360 Data Interoperability – Associatively reusing Inventor, SolidWorks, Creo, NX for design and manufacturing. Register here.
- Nonlinear Simulation in Autodesk Fusion 360 – Simulation should be an integral part of the design process to ensure that the design will perform as expected. Register here.
- Product Innovation Platform Session Track – Join us for a day using the Product Innovation Platform to design and manufacture a portable speaker. Participants will get to assemble their own audio amplifier with built-in speaker and take it home. Register here.
- “Mars Home Planet” Design Slam | Sponsored by HP – An out-of-this-world design slam and step into the solar system’s newest Sin City on Mars. Sip martian cocktails and rub elbows with a NASA astronaut while cheering on your favorite slammers. Register here
- Autodesk Technology Keynote – We’ll reveal how the products you use every day are evolving to fit the way you work today and into the future. Register here
Not registered yet? Don’t worry there’s still time. Sign up today here.
We’ll see you at AU!