Fusion 360 for SolidWorks Users Roadshow
We’re hitting the road to introduce Fusion 360 to SolidWorks users! We know that switching design software is never easy, as you may already know from your own firsthand experience. So we’ve designed the “From SolidWorks to Fusion 360” seminar specifically to take the pain out of learning something new, and to show professionals who have a SolidWorks background how to smoothly transition to Fusion 360. We’ll cover a series of topics addressing challenges around collaboration, change management, organic modeling and unified modeling environments just to name a few.
If you or someone you know currently uses SolidWorks, and would be interested in learning more about Fusion 360, here are the upcoming seminar dates and locations:
“From SolidWorks to Fusion 360” seminars:
- SEATTLE, April 5: Metropolitan Grill, 820 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA. Register here!
- PHOENIX, April 7: The Arrogant Butcher, CityScape, 2 E Jefferson St #150, Phoenix, AZ. Register here!
- DETROIT, April 12: The Rattlesnake Club, 300 River Place Drive, Detroit, MI. Register here!
- CHICAGO, April 14: Westwood Tavern, Woodfield Village Green, 1385 N Meacham Rd, Schaumburg, IL. Register here!
- CINCINNATI, April 19: Moerlein Lager House, 115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH. Register here!
- HOUSTON, April 21: Morton’s The Steakhouse, 1001 McKinney St, Houston, TX. Register here!
Note that attendees will receive a $50 Amazon gift card, plus their names will be entered for a chance to win a Printrbot! Food and drinks will also be served.
Interested in attending, but don’t see a city near you? Feel free to comment below and we’ll see if we can add it to our next wave of events!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
The Autodesk Fusion 360 Team