We pushed out a small update today (1.8.679) that includes overall infrasctructural improvements as well as a…
October 2013 Product Update Is Available
Today we’ve released a major new update (1.8.674). It’s jam packed with plenty of new tools, features, and performance enhancements you’ve been asking for. Check it out:
New features include:
- Offline mode
- OBJ and STL mesh import
- Object Snap to bodies
- Pull command
- Save as STL to Autodesk 3D Print Utility
- Import SVG
- Convert Brep to T-Spline/ Convert mesh to T-Spline
- 3D Sketch Curve
- Built in Ray Tracing rendering
- New tutorials (YouTube and Learning)
1. If you haven’t already, restart Fusion 360. You’ll be prompted with an update dialog:
2. Click Install to begin the update.
3. After it is done, Fusion will restart the application. Go into About Fusion 360 and you’ll see that you’ve updated to 1.8.674!
For a complete list of what’s new, click here. More tutorials and learning content are coming soon as well!