Hey everyone, we have an update that addresses issues reported by our community. The following…
« Back to Blog home page
November 23, 2015 Update – What’s New
We have an update available for download.
This update provides the following fixes:
- Fixed issue of launching 3D Print Studio.
- Fixed issue with Cura not working properly on windows.
- Fixed Cloud libraries auto-delete issue.
- Fixed issue with Fusion 360 component revision ID not saving when browser’s name is refreshed within upload thread.
- Fixed issue when using reduced feedrate for grooving. Data Panel Fixed cursor highlight issue in OS X El Capitan, where there is no highlight shown when right-clicking on a design in the data panel and hovering over the options.
- Fixed inability to Undo earlier placement of GD&T Datum Identifier or Feature Control Frame.
- Fixed issue with incorrect update of Balloons and Dimensions associated to views created from an animation.
- Fixed issue with some drawings created from an animation showing incorrect views after reopen.
- Fixed issue with red thumbnail design background on Mac.
- Fixed crash when right-clicking a timeline group after copying a component name into the clipboard.
- Fixed crash when deleting a feature in a timeline group.
- Fixed crash when extruding from text entity.
- Fixed issue with ground plane offset.
- Fixed issue with environment rotation and offset in Cloud rendering.
- Fixed issue when solving Modal study with Compute Preloaded Modes option.
- Fixed crash on OS X 10.11 when closing Fusion 360.