We have a quick update that fixes a number of critical issues. Here’s the run-down:
- Many of you have reported that the trackpad and touchscreen navigation was unexpectedly inverted after the latest update. Yeah, that was our bad. Didn’t mean to change it on you. Apparently Fusion’s spirit animal is Maverick. We’ve now changed it back to how it was before.
- We fixed some crash issues where if you opened a design that had missing references, a logging system that would typically log the missing references was broken and crashing Fusion 360. This is now fixed.
- We found some issues where designs in the data panel were missing their thumbnails. This update now has them restored.
- We also fixed server-side crash issues related to cloud translation where it was causing design uploads to not work properly. Overall robustness of the cloud translations are better now, too
- We received a bucket full of CERs around the measure command getting all wonky and crashing Fusion 360. After cleaning up some bad code, it is now fixed.
That’s it for this one – our next update is June 8. Stay tuned for more goodies in the next couple of updates!
Keqing and the Fusion 360 Team
Want to know what came before this update? Click here or the “Product Updates” category filter below.