FusionNews highlights the key things that happened over the past week in the Fusion 360 Community. New posts every Friday.
From the Fusion 360 Team
Event Simulation will allow you to evaluate groups of moving parts, and even provides a tool to automatically find contact.
Want to make complex changes to your models quickly? Then you need to combine direct editing techniques with what you learn in this QUICK TIP.
Learn how XpoArt is creating immersive experiences with the help of Fusion 360.
Watch this webinar recording to see how the Swift Calcs add-in for Fusion 360 can open up new possibilities for your designs.
New to Fusion 360 and/or 3D design? Get an introduction on December 7th at 4 PM EST. Register here.
Get comfortable with the basic steps of creating CNC tool paths from your model on December 8th at 4 PM EST. Register here.
Explore the CAM workspace and all 3D operations on December 8th at 1:30 PM EST. Register here.
Your Ideas from the Fusion 360 IdeaStation
We take your suggestions very seriously as they help to shape Fusion 360, so please share your ideas and vote for new features / enhancements you would like to see.
Here are some important updates on recent submissions:
- We combined the votes for Helical curves tool with the Improved Helix idea since they were the same idea. This idea is being considered for future updates.
- We also combined the thread and hole tool idea with an existing (and very popular) hole wizard idea. The team has this project prioritized and will start working on it very soon.
- jmcgee3GRY3’s idea to save a CAM Simulation as a Body is a great idea, we have this captured in our backlog of projects and have marked this idea as Fusion Consideration.
- yoshimitsuspeed’s idea of Changing dimension and text color in drawings is currently being worked is accepted and currently being worked on!
- BartsGarage’s idea of having Angle falloff material is being reviewed and discussed by our team. More to come on whether we have materials like this already or if we should create them.
Have a story to share? We would love to hear more about you and how you’re using Fusion 360! Shoot me an email at Shannon.McGarry@autodesk.com