Fusion 360 mobile – iOS & Android
As mentioned in our June Product update, the Fusion 360 mobile client is now available for iOS and Android. The Autodesk® Fusion 360™ mobile app lets you collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company. These mobile apps provide the flexibility to view, mark up, comment, and collaborate directly on your Fusion 360 CAD models—anytime, anywhere.
Google Play Link
App Store Link
A key value proposition for Fusion 360 is to provide access to your design data from anywhere and on any device. Fusion 360 is natively written for Mac, PC, Web and Mobile (iOS and now Android).
Fusion 360 Mobile App Top Features
- Store and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
- View and track project activities and updates
- Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
- Access design properties and complete parts lists
- Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
- Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
- Post messages and upload photos to share info or report project status
- Comment on project activities
- Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company without the need to download a CAD application
- Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
The Fusion 360 mobile app will help a design team collaborate on a design anywhere and on virtually any device. Now go to the App Store or Google Play to download the Fusion 360 mobile app. It’s free.
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback on the Fusion 360 mobile app.