As I look back on the year, I wanted to say thank you to all the customers who have worked with us. You have helped influence product direction and helped us understand how to build a better service.
Some highlights that have arrived over the past year:
- Timeline modeling to improve ability to iterate
- Improved rendering
- Integrate CAM
- Associative Drawings
10 updates in a year is a rapid pace for any CAD/CAE/CAM software and we are excited how much we have been able to deliver. There are many things we know we can do better. As we look ahead there are even more exciting things coming:
- Better sharing and collaboration tools
- Rounding out the timeline feature set
- Improving mesh modeling and 3D printing
- CAM will mature
- Associative drawings will fill out the tools needed for creating drawings
- API will have a preview release
I hope you are excited with the progress so far and the direction looking ahead. From the whole team here at Autodesk, Thank You!