In this February update, we addressed key issues reported through our support channel, forums, Fusion 360 Insider Program as well as our manufacturing Customer Advisory Board. Thank you everyone for your ongoing support! Let’s get into the key updates:
Design & API
Now within the Edit Motion Limits Dialog you will have the option to select ‘All Limits’, this change better aligns with the way The Edit Joint, As-Built Joint, and Joint dialog operate.
Additionally we fixed a variety of crash issues including:
- A crash issue that occurred when using Get Latest
- A crash issued that occurred when creating a Silhouette in MFG CAB
- A crash issue reported by gvisca44 on the Forum which occurred when using component.flatPattern.bendLinesBody on component with no bends
This February you will see Pin array performance improvements as well as a variety of crash issues fixed within the Electronics workspace.
The crash issues fixed include:
- A crash that occurred when deleting footprint or symbol while any interactive command is active in canvas
- A crash that occurred when deleting the part from the Quick Action of Inspector and then click Attribute command
- A crash that occurred when using ExpandNumericParts
- We fixed an issue reported in the Fusion 360 Insider Program where when using 2D Contour not all tabs were recognized
- We fixed a crash that occurred when meltio machine is generating toolpath with support
- We fixed an issue where a Toolpath cannot be generated with aconity print setting because of the EBPA version mismatch
NOTICE: Important OS support information after March 2023
After the March 2023 product update, Fusion 360 will no longer fully support the OS versions listed below:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 (Version 1803 or older)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
In order for us to continue developing Fusion 360 for the latest and greatest, we must stay current and end support for older OS versions. We recognize that this change may take you some time to adjust to. That’s why we are letting you know now, so you have plenty of time to update your OS to the latest version. We will continue to remind you here as well as in-product as we get closer to the March 2023 product update.