If you’re looking to stay a notch above your competition, learn about the latest market disruptors, and meet industry leaders, don't miss this year’s Fabrication experience at the AU Las Vegas Connect & Construct Summit.
Join this one-day event happening on Monday, November 18, for classes, workshops, and thought leadership presentations. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways and an insider’s view into disruptive trends like Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA), modular construction, and digitization. You’ll hear inspiring real-world stories from successful firms about how they minimize risk, improve collaboration, and make the most of their Autodesk investments.
A Fabrication experience like no other
Based on valuable feedback from last year’s attendees, we’ve revamped the 2019 Connect & Construct Fabrication experience into an exciting day of learning for a wide audience, from specialty trade contractors to structural and MEP engineers.
The day will kick off with 2 dynamic Connect & Construct keynotes highlighting key trends impacting your business, including strategies to reduce risk and create greater predictability in your projects.
The rest of your day will be filled with classes and workshops—be sure to register in advance. Choose from 15 classes focusing on fabrication topics relevant for both structural and MEP professionals.
Can’t decide which classes are best for you? Check out the Session Highlights and these Fabrication-focused classes to get a better idea of what to expect:
Structure and DfMA
1. How to Take Volumetric Modular to the Next Level in Multi-Unit Construction
2. PIVOT: A Legacy Builder Relaunches as a Design, Manufacturing, and Construction Firm
3. Automated Construction: Why Manufacturing Is the Future of the Sector
4. From Revit Model to Production: A Detailed Look into the Workflow at Voorbij Prefab
5. Additive Manufacturing for Production
6. Optimizing Steelwork Design and Detailing Workflows from Concept to Fabrication
7. Advance Steel and Beyond
8. Advanced Assembly-Line Manufacturing for the Construction Industry
1. From Revit Workflows to Business Intelligence: A Mechanical Perspective
2. Linking MEP D&C BIM Workflows to Integrated Prefabrication and Off-Site Manufacture
3. Modeling—Estimating—Manufacturing: How the Aussies Do It
4. Revit Fabrication Parts—Modular Spooling Lab
5. Good Fabrication MEP Database Management—Inside and Out
6. Navigating Fabrication BIM Content with Power BI
7. Revit Tips and Tricks for Fabrication Parts
We’ll conclude the day with an inspiring Fabrication Closing Keynote from Brian Helm, CEO of Mechanical Inc., and president of the Mechanical Contractors Association. Following the keynote, Autodesk industry and product specialists will present the current product strategy roadmap and product vision for the Building Design and Engineering segment.
After a full day of opportunities to learn, connect, and explore, unwind at the Connect & Construct reception while networking with peers, contractors, designers, engineers, and fabricators.
Register for the Fabrication experience by purchasing your pass to the Connect & Construct Summit.
With your Fabrication experience and Connect & Construct Summit pass, you have full access to Forge DevCon, the AEC Industry Keynote, and 80+ Connect & Construct sessions. You can also visit the Connect & Construct Village for more presentations on the latest technology solutions, demos from our top industry partners, and an Answer Bar where you can get 1-on-1 support from Autodesk experts.
When you register for AU, choose from an additional 60+ classes related to MEP and Structural Engineering, as well as detailing and fabrication. And don’t miss the impressive installations and interactive exhibits in the AU Expo, showcasing groundbreaking projects across architecture, construction, engineering, and manufacturing.
Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks about keynote speakers and other important details.