Dying to share something useful, exciting, or inspiring with your fellow AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT users? We know the feeling. It’s why we created the AutoCAD Blog, your home for all things AutoCAD.
But sad to say, we don’t know everything. We don’t have all the good ideas, or know all the good stories. And even if many of them are already online, we’ll never find them all.
So we’re asking you to share your favorite AutoCAD content … anything that made you say “Yeah!” If it gladdened your heart or sharpened your wits, it’s probably worth sharing with the wider community.
Let us know, too, if you’ve got your own ideas and insights that you’d like to blog about.
Interested? Point the AutoCAD Blog to your favorite content!
The AutoCAD Blog: Have we got a soapbox for you
Topics you may be bursting to chime in on include….
- The inner workings of AutoCAD
- The inner workings of your industry
- Resources, tutorials, or events that really deliver
- An interesting or unusual AutoCAD use or application
- How to work smarter. Or more productively. Or more creatively. Or ….
… Or anything, really—so long as you believe people like you will be thankful to hear about it.