A renowned 3D design application like Inventor software has its limitations based upon user knowledge and aptitude. When you incorporate design automation to compliment workflows, product quality and consistency improves exponentially. In this instructional demo, you will learn how to streamline your design processes by capturing design intent and developing design automation. You will come to understand the 4 aspects of developing and implementing an automation plan. You will also learn how to avoid common pitfalls in planning automation, increase your time to roll out your plan, and ultimately achieve success with your plan.
- Understand the 4 aspects of design automation
- Become intimate with designs
- Learn how to capture critical design information
- Learn how to improve design quality and consistency
• Tom has been with Autodesk Consulting since 2011, and specializing in the Manufacturing industry for over 20 years. His background has been focused on heavy machinery and material handling as well as the Utilities industry. In his role as an Implementation Consultant, Tom advises drafters, designers, engineers and administrators to find solutions to their design software needs while helping them enhance their efficiency and productivity. Tom is an Autodesk® Inventor® Certified Expert, a Data Management Implementation Certified Expert and a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, as well as a recognized expert consultant in the Autodesk iLogic community. Most recently, Tom has focused on both Fusion 360 consulting and working with clients developing with the Forge platform for their file viewing needs.