AU 2023 Session Enrollment Is Open
Innovation is central to the Design and Make industries. As technologies transform, so do our industry practices. By changing how we design and make, we change what we can design and make—whether you’re talking about buildings, infrastructure, consumer products, or media.
And the journey is far from over. With the Autodesk Design and Make Platform, we can connect teams, processes, and data in new ways, power our workflows with AI and machine learning, and take a truly data-driven approach to the entire project lifecycle.
The future of the Design and Make industries comes into focus at AU 2023 and session enrollment is open. It’s time to choose your classes, build your schedule, and explore how you want to fit into the future of your industry.
If you’ve already bookmarked your favorites, you can start building your schedule right away. If you’re planning to attend, now’s the time to buy for your Full Conference Pass. Sessions fill up quickly so don't miss the chance to save a seat in the sessions that matter most to you.
There are more than 600 expert-led sessions to choose from:
- Main stage events—Including the General Sessions on Day 1 and Day 2 that you won’t want to miss, plus the Industry Forums.
- Classes—Including industry talks, instructional demos, hands-on labs, panels, product demos, and roundtables.
- Meetups—Casual networking opportunities focused on specific industry topics designed to help you find like-minded people and make meaningful connections.
- Design Thinking Workshops—Small-group activities to help you incorporate new processes and technologies into your business.
- Theater talks—Short talks on important industry topics and trends.
- Receptions, activities, and more.
AU 2023 will be the event of the year for Design and Make professionals. Whether you’re looking to optimize your workflows, connect your teams, automate processes, or transform the way you deliver value to customers, you’ll find classes and opportunities for connection that can help build your skills and your professional network.