An Incredible Kick-Off for AU 2018
AU Las Vegas 2018 is off to an amazing start with a record 11,000+ registered. In the opening General Session, we learned how automation can help us not only make more meaningful things, but also do more meaningful work. We saw incredible projects from the worlds of manufacturing, architecture, and engineering showcased on the Expo floor. We connected with colleagues and Autodesk leaders in the Community Quads. And our minds were opened by more than 200 learning sessions and meetups. And now we’re resting so we can do it all again tomorrow.
• Learn about the updates to BIM 360 announced today and what’s ahead for construction management.
• Discover what’s next for the Forge platform.
• Find out the winners of this year’s AEC Excellence Awards.
• Learn about the expanded partnership between Autodesk and Unity, and how it will ease sharing your designs in immersive experiences.
• Check out the full report from ADSK News.