The AU experience is about more than classes and keynotes—it’s also an opportunity to connect with Autodesk. At AU 2020, visit us at the Idea Exchange to share your thoughts about the products you use every day and in the Answer Bar to get 1-on-1 product support. With the global digital experience, things will be a bit different than at an in-person conference, but the essence will remain the same.
You use Autodesk products every day in your job, so we’re guessing you have a few thoughts about where they’re headed next. From new features in your favorite tools to improved workflows for common tasks, we want to hear what you have to say. At the Idea Exchange, you can give your input and feedback 1-on-1 and in small group sessions.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Access the Idea Exchange from the AU 2020 site (you’ll see in listed in the left menu).
- Check out the list of topics and pick one (or more) that interest you. For some studies, you can express interest in scheduling a time to give feedback. For others, you'll complete self-service activities.
- Take a short screener survey and sign the agreement.
- For sessions you've expressed interest in, a moderator will contact you directly to set up an interview in Microsoft Bookings at a time that works for your schedule during the week. Join the Zoom meeting at the designated time. Most sessions will last 30 minutes while some small group discussions may be between 60 and 90 minutes.
Want to get started? Here's a sneak peek of the 100+ studies happening at AU this year:
Express interest to give feedback about:
Complete these self-service activities:
You can also sign up to participate in Autodesk research throughout the year. It’s a great way to stay connected to Autodesk year-round and help shape the future of the tools you use.
We want you to get the most from your Autodesk tools, so we’ll have product experts standing by in the Answer Bar to answer your product questions 1-on-1 during AU 2020.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Access the Answer Bar from the AU 2020 site (you’ll see it listed in the left menu).
- Browse the availability of experts based on specific products, subjects, and language.
- A host will welcome you and help connect you with an expert who can answer your questions.
- Once in your private breakout room with the expert, you’ll be able to connect 1-on-1 and screen share.
We’ll have Answer Bar experts standing by in seven languages during relevant local business hours.
Stay tuned for more information as the conference draws closer. All you have to do for now is register and get ready for a great week.