Want to learn about what’s new with the tools you use and see how industry-leading companies are making and building better? Don’t miss the General Session and Industry Keynotes at AU 2020. They’ll be part of the live Day One broadcast starting at 9 a.m., Pacific time on November 17, and they’ll be available on demand afterward. Check out what’s in store.
Join Autodesk President and CEO Andrew Anagnost to learn about the role data, automation, and insight play in empowering innovators to adapt to change and achieve the new possible. During 2020, we've learned to make beyond the construction site, the factory floor, and the production studio. Whether orchestrating teams digitally, creating virtually, or customizing our products to address shifting demand, technology is increasingly central to our work. Discover how:
- The Nightingale Project converted the ExCeL London Exhibition Centre into an emergency COVID-19 hospital with 4,000 beds, with the first 500 beds available in just nine days. Find out what made it possible.
- Decathlon used generative design and other digital tools to make their new Van Rysel racing bicycle both a better experience for customers and more sustainable for the environment.
- Laika combines digital animation and advanced manufacturing to create their unique stop motion movies.
Architecture, Engineering & Construction Keynote
Tune in for this two-part session to hear from Autodesk design and construction leadership as they unveil real and relevant updates across the portfolio as well as highlight visionaries from across the global industry as they push the boundaries of what is possible. Where most would see challenges, those in architecture, engineering, and construction see opportunity. In response to the pandemic, teams have adopted technology overnight to enable remote work. To increase efficiency and reduce waste long-term, companies have continued to advance digitizing construction and automation of design workflows. The keynote will feature how:
- Digitized workflows enabled the teams building the Bangalore Airport to go to remote site management overnight when the lockdown started.
- Federating access to project data and models enabled Norconsult to reduce production of drawings by 97%.
- BIM-based processes in DfMA enabled Bryden Wood to lower embodied carbon by 19% and reduce labor by 35%.
Design & Manufacturing Keynote
With the global pandemic, manufacturing companies have been forced to rapidly adjust to new ways of working remotely, disrupted supply chains, and dramatic shifts in consumer demand. In the Design & Manufacturing Keynote, industry leaders will share strategies for adaptation and driving digital transformation. Autodesk experts will showcase how evolving tools and technologies can help manufacturers build resilience, improve collaboration, and automate processes to overcome the critical challenges they face today and prepare for the opportunities of tomorrow. And you’ll hear how:
- Hyundai used generative design to create the Elevate, a new vehicle that can walk over difficult terrain to save lives.
- MXD is training the manufacturing workforce of tomorrow to work side-by-side with intelligent automation.
Cloud technology is at the heart of enabling connected workflows, processes, and data. New ways of making are emerging that are driving convergence in how we work across industries. Join us to learn how Autodesk’s cloud platform, Forge, can help you harness the power of these new ways of making and take advantage of the opportunities that convergence is introducing. Hear from current customers and partners across industries who are already using the Forge Platform to do more with their data, bridge industry gaps, and reimagine possible. Learn how:
- Toshiba Elevators combined different data sets to simplify the configuration and purchasing experience for customers.
- BamCore created a connected construction experience for housing using sustainably harvested bamboo.
- HoloBuilder used Forge to transform the process of construction management using virtual reality.
Media & Entertainment Keynote
Today, there’s a boom in content as audiences consume media and entertainment in new ways at home, on mobile, and in AR and VR. Creators and producers are working to deliver more of what people want but are struggling because traditional production processes can’t scale. Production needs to become more collaborative, innovative, and open. Join Autodesk leaders and customers like Laika to learn how our latest technology helps coordinate and customize processes and forge scalable connections between teams, studios, and ecosystems. By partnering with companies like NVIDIA and Adobe around open standards and moving production to the cloud, we empower innovators to craft more meaningful stories and bolder visions.
The global digital AU 2020 is just days away. All you have to do now is register and we’ll see you there.