What a journey it’s been! Last year, we started our series to help you master AutoCAD sheet sets. Hopefully you’ve followed along and feel even more empowered with sheet sets. And if you haven’t, that’s ok—you can catch up on everything right here!
With the end of the series, it’s time for you to embark on your own. But if you need more help, you can always reach out to the forums at any time. In the meantime, remember these do’s and don’ts:
- Do verify that the block you are editing is the same version as the one being used by the sheet set manager
- Do create a new sheet each time you test updates to your attribute definitions to ensure that you are using the new block definition
- Do erase and reinsert existing block insertions if you have updated the block definition with fields
- Do not insert fields in attribute values (block instances)
- Do not directly edit field data (grey text) in a drawing