AU 2022 New Orleans COVID-19 requirements for in-person attendance
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the health, safety, and well-being of all attendees remains our top priority. While we are pleased to currently offer an in-person attendance option for AU, all in-person attendees for AU 2022 must comply with our COVID-19 protocols, which are subject to change at Autodesk’s discretion, and include the following:
We are closely monitoring local laws and COVID-19 statistics in New Orleans, Louisiana to determine whether any vaccination or COVID-19 testing, or other COVID-19 entry protocols will be required at the time of the event. Please continue to check this website for further information as the event approaches.
Compliance with applicable laws
All attendees are responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 government regulations relating to their travel to and from the event and presence at the event.
• If your country of residence, or the United States, prohibits you from entering the United States and/or traveling to the event, you are not allowed to attend the event.
• In addition, the United States currently requires foreign national air travelers to the United States to be fully vaccinated with the primary series of an approved COVID-19 vaccine and to provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to fly to the United States, with only limited exceptions.
• For more details on travel restrictions, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
• The CDC has determined that, for purposes of travel to the United States, accepted vaccines will include current U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved or authorized vaccines and World Health Organization (WHO) emergency use listing (EUL) vaccines.
• If you are traveling from outside the United States, testing requirements to enter the US and to return to your home country may apply. Please be sure to reference any applicable testing rules prior to booking travel and departing for the event. Testing requirements for entering the US can be found here. Country-specific information can be found here.
• At this time, we do not anticipate that attendees will be required to wear face coverings while attending the event. However, please wear a face covering if you are more comfortable doing so.
• When going off-premises, masks and social distancing are highly recommended.
Other potential protective measures
Note that you may be required to comply with temperature checks, symptom screenings, or other requirements which may be deemed beneficial for public health protection purposes.
Failure to comply with protocols
Failure to comply with any applicable COVID-19 protocols at the event may result in denial of entry, or removal from AU 2022, and may be subject to other consequences.
Refer to the CDC website or the State Department website for additional information on COVID-19 protocols. For more information on COVID-19 protocols specific to this event, email AUsafety@autodesk.com. Autodesk employees can also review Autodesk COVID Policies