Keyboard ALT + g to toggle grid overlay
When customers renew their existing maintenance plan or subscription, they are eligible for a discount of up to 40% on select Autodesk collaboration, simulation and mobile products.
1. What is the Autodesk FY17 Q2 Global Field Promotion (GFP)?
Existing customers who renew an annual or multi-year maintenance plan or subscription contract between May 7, 2016 and - July 22, 2016 (dates inclusive) are eligible to receive a discount of up to 40% off Autodesk Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for a select list of annual subscriptions or products (with the purchase of annual maintenance plans) as applicable. See the complete list of qualifying products in question #4.
Condition: The discounted product(s) must be purchased at the same time as the renewal. Note: All standard renewal policies apply.
2. Where can customers learn more about subscription options?
Customers can visit the following sites for more information about subscription.
3. What countries are eligible to participate?
The offer is available in the United States and Canada.
4. What products are eligible for the discount?
The following products are eligible for the 40% discount when purchased at the time of the existing contract renewal.
|Autodesk® A360 Team||Autodesk® A360 Collaboration for Revit||Autodesk® Fusion 360™|
|Autodesk® AutoCAD® 360 Pro||Autodesk® Advance Steel||Autodesk® Nastran® In‐CAD|
|Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360||Autodesk® Vault Office|
|Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage||Autodesk® Vault Professional|
|Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking|
5. How many discounted products can be purchased?
Customers are eligible to purchase up to 10 total annual subscriptions or seats (with a purchase of annual maintenance) of any of product from the list in question #4 at a 40% discount for each qualifying maintenance plan or subscription contract renewed. The 10 subscriptions or seats do not have to be all of the same products.
6. Is it required that all subscriptions on the contract be Renewed, in order to receive the discount on the new Subscription or Products (with the purchase of a maintenance plan)?
No. A single seat from the renewal contract qualifies the customer for the offer. See question #5.
7. What about renewing a multi-year product?
Customers renewing multi-year maintenance plans or subscription are eligible to receive the promotion discount on Annual subscription or products (with the purchase of annual maintenance).
8. Can customers co-term the new discounted subscription or maintenance plan with the contract they are renewing?
Yes. Pricing will calculate for the co-termed contract length and apply the appropriate cost inclusive of the promotion discount, where applicable.
9. Are the discounts available for both subscription with single-user access and subscription with multi-user access?
Yes. The offer applies to both single-user and multi-user subscription.
10. Are the discounts available for subscriptions with either Basic Support or Advanced Support?
Yes. The offers apply to subscription with either Basic or Advanced Support.
11. Are the discounts available to customers renewing either subscription or products maintenance plans renewals?
Yes. Renewing subscription or a maintenance plan will qualify a customer for this offer.
12. Can the offers be combined with each other or any other offers?
No. The offers may not be combined with each other or with any other discounts, promotions, or other incentives offered by Autodesk unless specified.
13. Are Named Accounts eligible to participate in this offer?
Discounts offered by Autodesk under this offer cannot be combined with any discounts provided by Autodesk to contracted accounts according to any relevant agreements. (Example: Extra Territory Rights – ETRs are not inclusive of this promotion). Named Accounts may choose to select either the contracted discount OR the promotional discount, but not both.
AUTODESK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY PART OR THIS ENTIRE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRICES FOR AUTODESK SOFTWARE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY VARY BY COUNTRY.
Offer subject to reseller participation. Channel partners are independent and free to set their own prices. Reseller prices may vary. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD, Fusion 360, InfraWorks, Navisworks, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.