You can share a package with other admins on your team. As an account admin, you will see My Library and Team Library tabs on the custom install page.
Select a team
- Select Custom Install from the navigation pane.
- Click Team Library and select a team.
If you create and save a package, other admins will be able to use and modify the new package.
Move a package
You can move packages between different teams, or between a team and your personal library.
- Hover over the package to share.
- If you want to keep a copy of the package in the current library, click the Duplicate button.
- Click the Move button.
- Select a team or My Library.
Other admins can now select the team library to access the package.