We sponsored research by HBR-AS to understand how companies are finding their way forward with greater flexibility and resiliency in the manufacturing industry.
The pandemic significantly disrupted the culture and daily operations of manufacturing companies around the globe. Yet amid the challenges, many manufacturers found opportunities to hit the fast-forward button on several fronts, from designing remote work arrangements to using cloud in new and different ways to support that work.
In a recent survey of 318 manufacturing respondents by Harvard Business Review Analytics Services (HBR-AS) 86% say cloud technologies are a critical component of their operations today. 90% say that employees are in favor of a hybrid or remote work environment.
During this webinar, HBR-AS Managing Director, Alex Clemente, will share more findings from this survey in a lively discussion with Detlev Reicheneder, Senior Director of Industry and Business Strategy, Design and Manufacturing at Autodesk.
Join these industry experts for insights into real-world experiences shaping manufacturers’ strategies, including:
- When using cloud technologies can be a competitive differentiator
- Ways to overcome organizational obstacles
- Reprioritizing goals to launch new digital workstreams
- Lessons learned from moving more data to the cloud
- Contributing factors for surprising gains in productivity, and more