Apply and inspect superelevation through cross-sections of component roads, bridge decks, turn lane zones, and intersection areas.
Apply superelevation to any component roads in your model that have curves or spiral-curve-spirals.
- Display superelevation for the road and any associated bridge decks or intersection areas using the right-click context menu.
- Detailed superelevation attributes display in the Stack as well.
Once you apply superelevation to a component road, inspect the superelevated road, bridge, or intersection regions using the station tracker and Cross-Section Viewer.
- The Cross-Section Viewer displays superelevated cross sections at any point along the roadway that you place the Station Tracker.
- Click directly on blue cross-sections to inspect superelevation for critical stations.
- Use the Stack to modify runoff parameters and the maximum superelevation rate for the entire alignment of the selected road.