Sustainability for design and manufacturing: Overview
This content focuses on the industry trends you need to be aware of as a professional working in design and manufacturing. If you are the sustainability expert, review Autodesk's position on some of them.
This content takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. By the end, you should be able to:
- Articulate key sustainability trends in design and manufacturing.
- Explain what sustainability goals Autodesk and its clients set.
- Reference UN's sustainable development goals.
About the author
This content was prepared by Chas Sullivan and Jad Dellel from the Autodesk Sustainability team.
Before you start
- Download the PDF version of the presentation we built this course upon.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.
These downloadable resources will be used to complete units in this module: