Change order process in Vault Professional overview
Learn the change order process used in Vault Professional to manage the release of the designs, as well as the setup involved for the change order process and the configuration options available.
This content takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. By the end, you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a change order.
- Describe the change order process used in Vault Professional.
- Define a routing list.
- Identify the ways a change order can be configured.
This content requires user-level knowledge of Vault Professional and is focused on best practices and its industry applications. If you don't have experiences with this product, we recommend you take foundational training using one of the resources below:
- Built-in tutorials, available via in-product Help
- eLearning Partners
- Authorized Training Centers
About the author
This content was created by Barb Nash, Product Leader – Learning Content Development, ASCENT.