The AutoCAD® OEM CAD development platform provides tools to build custom AutoCAD® software-based products for specific markets and to extend design information to users outside the traditional CAD community. Easily create industry-specific products that offer only the features, commands, menus, and design data your customers require. AutoCAD OEM is licensed to independent software developers, corporate developers, and system integrators who need to:
- Deliver a product that requires CAD software functionality but is not targeted at traditional CAD users.
- Build products that can read and create DWG™ files that are fully compatible with AutoCAD DWG.
- Create host programs that run an application in a child window or through a web page.
- Deliver products with scaled feature sets at scaled price points and provide an AutoCAD-based platform that cannot be customized or extended by end users.
- Replace an aging CAD software system and take advantage of new custom AutoCAD software technologies.
AutoCAD OEM software development platform licensing is handled globally by our partner Tech Soft 3D. To learn more about licensing AutoCAD OEM please go to the Tech Soft 3D AutoCAD OEM page or click here to start an evaluation.